NSC CERTIFICATE IN OSHA COMPLIANCE
Earn your Certificate in OSHA Compliance
You choose the compliance issues most important to your organization - just complete the 4-hour Introduction to OSHA Seminar (.40 CEUs), plus any 5 of the elective course below (for a total of 2.4 CEUs) over a 3-year period.
This certificate provides you the ability to read and interpret specific OSHA standards and know how to comply and avoid fines. Download printable PDF
Who should attend:
Anyone responsible for OSHA compliance-line workers, human resources, safety managers, loss control managers, safety coordinators, safety team members, and entry-level or part-time safety practitioners
What you’ll learn:
- Understand how to read and interpret OSHA terms, concepts, and principles to ensure compliance
- Find out what triggers an OSHA inspection and how to be prepared
- Assess your current level of compliance, identify gaps, and create and implement an action plan to fill them
- How to earn your certificate
Complete the 4-hour Introduction to OSHA Seminar plus any 5 of these elective seminars over a 3-year period.
NEW! You can now earn CEUs. Each course is eligible for .40 CEUs when taken at an NSC chapter near you.
* Certificate not available with online courses.