DRIVER IMPROVEMENT COURSES
The National Safety Council's Defensive Driving courses are state approved driver improvement program by the states of New Hampshire and Maine. These courses are also recognized by many insurance companies for discounts; check with your provider!
New Hampshire Important Notes:
- Attendees from New Hampshire and Maine qualify to receive 3 points reduction after completing the classroom course (Vermont does not have a point reduction program). Demerit Points are not actually removed from the driving record, but credited towards loss of license. Points are removed by the state after 3 years. The student is responsible for submitting the completion certificate to the state for point reduction credit. The points reduction course can be taken every 3 years.
- The Attitudinal Dynamics of Driving course meets the Habitual Offenders Defensive Driving Class Requirements in New Hampshire.
- Pre-registration and payment for classes is encouraged. Classes do fill up and seat availability will go first to those who have pre-registered and then on a first come first serve basis to walk-ins.
- You may pre-register on-line by clicking one of the class dates below or you may pre-register by phone at (603) 228-1401.
- Walk-in attendees are also accepted, however, payment must accompany registration. We accept major credit cards, debit cards, cash or money order. Personal checks are not accepted.
- Certificates are mailed to attendees within 3-5 business days upon successful completion of the course.
- Many insurance companies offer a reduction in their automobile insurance rate upon successful completion of this course. (Contact your insurance company to find out if this is an option.)
- Usage of cell phones and other electronic devices during class is strictly prohibited.
- Plan on arriving early. All participants MUST be on time for the start of the class and return from breaks in order to receive credit for the course.
New Hampshire State Approved for 3-point reduction
CLICK ON AN UPCOMING CLASS TO REGISTER
Attitudinal Dynamics of Driving - Driver Improvement Course
- Saturday, July 7, 2018 @ 9:00 am - Concord, NH
- Saturday, July 14, 2018 @ 9:00 am - Dover, NH
- Saturday, July 14, 2018 @ 9:00 am - Manchester, NH
- Saturday, July 21, 2018 @ 9:00 am - Concord, NH
- Saturday, July 28, 2018 @ 9:00 am - Lebanon, NH
- Saturday, July 28, 2018 @ 9:00 am - Manchester, NH
- Saturday, August 4, 2018 @ 9:00 am - Concord, NH
- Saturday, August 4, 2018 @ 9:00 am - Dover, NH
- Saturday, August 11, 2018 @ 9:00 am - Manchester, NH
- Saturday, August 18, 2018 @ 9:00 am - Concord, NH
- Saturday, August 25, 2018 @ 9:00 am- Lebanon, NH
- Saturday, August 25, 2018 @ 9:00 am - Manchester, NH
- Saturday, September 1, 2018 @ 9:00 am - Concord, NH
- Saturday, September 1, 2018 @ 9:00 am - Dover, NH
- Saturday, September 8, 2018 @ 9:00 am - Manchester, NH
- Saturday, September 15, 2018 @ 9:00 am - Concord, NH
- Saturday, September 22, 2018 @ 9:00 am - Lebanon, NH
- Saturday, September 22, 2018 @ 9:00 am - Manchester, NH
Defensive Driving Course (DDC) - Driver Improvement Course
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY: Advance registration for these Driver Improvement and Driver Attitude classes is required. Cancellation and Substitution Policy: Pre-registration and payment are required. If you must cancel a course, please do so at least three (3) business days prior to the course for a full refund. No refunds will be made after three business days prior to the course. This policy will be enforced, so please plan ahead if you need to cancel your attendance. The NSCNNE reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule classes due to insufficient enrollments. In the event of inclement weather, the NSCNNE will follow the same closing & delay schedule as announced by the Concord, NH School District. www.wmur.com/weather/closings
Class Locations in New Hampshire:
- Concord, NH -National Safety Council of NNE Training Center, 2 Whitney Rd., Unit 11, Concord, NH 03301
- Dover, NH - McConnell Center, 61 Locust St, Dover, NH 03820 (Door #1, Room 236)
- Durham, NH - UNH Parking and Transit Center, 20 Sage Way, Durham, NH 03824
- Lebanon, NH - Dwinnell Room at Harvest Hill, Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital, 23 Alice Peck Day Drive, Lebanon, NH 03766
- Manchester, NH - Southern New Hampshire University, 2500 North River Rd., Hooksett, NH 03106 (Webster Hall, Room 207)
- Plymouth, NH - Pease Public Library, 1 Russell St., Plymouth, NH 03264 (Community Room)
Maine 6 Hour Driver Improvement Courses
CLICK ON AN UPCOMING CLASS TO REGISTER
Augusta, Maine (Buker Community Center, 22 Armory St.)