- It's up-to-date. You'll get the latest emergency response techniques and information. Our programs are reviewed and updated by experts in the field.
- It's compliant. Our standard First Aid, CPR, Bloodborne Pathogens and Automated External Defibrillation (AED) courses meet or exceed OSHA's requirements.
- It's comprehensive. You'll find whatever you need right here. We go from basic to advanced levels, covering all the essentials, plus specialized topics.
- It's convenient. Can't come to one of our monthly classes? We'll come to you and train as many employees as you need.
(Please wear comfortable clothing)
CLICK HERE to see how NSC Classroom Training compares to other national providers!
Location: NSC-NNE Regional Training Center, 2 Whitney Rd., #11, Concord, NH 03301
Cost: Member $90 | Not-Yet-A-Member: $110 JOIN TODAY
Emergencies Happen Even in Safe Environments
The First Aid, CPR & A.E.D. training provided by the National Safety Council of NNE focuses on hands-on practice and repetition, building more self-confidence so your employees can perform well during an emergency. These courses meet the 2010 CPR and ECC Guidelines and OSHA standards for first aid in the workplace.
Why Choose the National Safety Council's Emergency Care Programs?
UPCOMING CLASSES - 3 Ways to Register!
1. Call Us at 1-800-834-6472 to Register By Phone
2. Download a Registration Form
3. Register & Pay Online With A Credit Card
(Includes Continental Breakfast, Lunch and Student Materials)
- Tuesday, December 12, 2017 @ 8:30 am
- Tuesday, January 9, 2018 @ 8:30 am
- Thursday, February 8, 2018 @ 8:30 am
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018 @ 8:30 am
- Wednesday, April 18, 2018 @ 8:30 am
- Tuesday, June 12, 2018 @ 8:30 am
- Tuesday, July 10, 2018 @ 8:30 am
- Tuesday, August 7, 2018 @ 8:30 am
- Tuesday, September 4, 2018 @ 8:30 am
- Tuesday, October 9, 2018 @ 8:30 am
- Tuesday, November 20, 2018 @ 8:30 am
- Tuesday, December 4, 2018 @ 8:30 am
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY: Advance registration for this First Aid, CPR & AED training class is required. We understand that your schedule may change at the last minute, preventing you from attending a program, therefore substitutions are acceptable. If you must cancel a course, please contact us at least three (3) business days prior to the event for a full refund. All Cancellations and Rescheduling must be made in writing by fax or e-mail. There will be a 25% charge on "no-shows" as well as cancellations and reschedules with less than three (3) business days notice prior to the event. The NSCNNE reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule classes due to insufficient enrollments.