UPCOMING CLASSES - 3 Ways to Register!
1. Call Us at 1-800-834-6472 to Register By Phone
2. Download a Fillable .PDF Registration Form
3. Register & Pay Online With A Credit Card
Understand key elements of the Lockout/Tagout regulation (29CFR 1910.147, Subpart J) issued by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Who should attend?
This course is intended for those team leaders, middle managers, human resource personnel, safety and health committee members, and other employees who have recently been appointed to safety and health responsibilities or who are seeking the knowledge about the lockout/tagout OSHA regulation.
What you'll learn:
- Establish the purpose for lockout/tagout.
- Identify the key components of an energy control program.
- Identify the six main elements that should be contained in lockout/tagout procedures.
- Identify key elements of a periodic inspection of the energy control device to restore energy and equipment.
- Explain group lockout/tagout.
- Identify steps to follow to perform testing or positioning on a piece of equipment being repaired.
- Recognize the importance of "best practices" for the most effective lockout/tagout program implementation and operation.
You'll be able to:
- Start and implement a lockout/tagout program at your facility.
- Set priorities for action once you get back at your facility.
- Utilize the resource guide that includes: the OSHA standard, checklist and contact lists.
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY: Advance registration for this Lockout/Tagout training course is required. Cancellation and Substitution Policy: Pre-registration and payment are required. If you must cancel a course, please do so at least three (3) business days prior to the course for a full refund. No refunds will be made after three business days prior to the course. This policy will be enforced, so please plan ahead if you need to cancel your attendance. The NSCNNE reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule classes due to insufficient enrollments. In the event of inclement weather, the NSCNNE will follow the same closing & delay schedule as announced by the Concord, NH School District. www.wmur.com/weather/closings
ONSITE OPTION: This training course can also be conducted at your worksite or specially arranged at the National Safety Council of Northern New England's training center.
NSC Member: $750 per class for up to 10 participants; contact us for pricing for sessions with more than 10 people..
Not-Yet-a-Member: $950 per class for up to 10 participants; contact us for pricing for sessions with more than 10 people.
**Traveling expenses may apply.
To schedule an on-site or special course please fill out our online request form or contact the National Safety Council of Northern New England at at (800) 834-6472 or e-mail email@example.com.
Are you in compliance?
Lockout/Tagout is one of OSHA's Top 10 "Most Serious Violations" and Top 10 "Most Often Cited Violations." Our facilitators are safety experts who will break down the regulation and answer your site-specific questions. National Safety Council safety experts will guide you through interactive discussions and pair activities relating to the OSHA lockout/tagout regulation. Network with your peers and apply what you learn from this course at your worksite.