WELDING, CUTTING & BRAZING
UPCOMING CLASSES - 3 Ways to Register!
1. Call Us at 1-800-834-6472 to Register By Phone
2. Download a Fillable .PDF Registration Form
3. Register & Pay Online With A Credit Card
The National Safety Council's Welding, Cutting and Brazing Compliance Training Seminar will help you reduce that risk. Our professional facilitator will walk you through OSHA regulations pertaining to hot work. Through discussion and activities, you'll learn practices and procedures that will keep you in compliance and, best of all, protect your employees.
The four-hour seminar covers:
- Each section of OSHA 1910.252 Welding, Cutting and Brazing, and 1910.119 Process Safety Management
- Basic precautions for preventing fires and protecting workers
- Common hazards associated with various types of hot work
- Authorization and hot work permits
- Fire watches --- why you need them and how to carry them out effectively
When you complete the seminar, you'll be able to:
- Understand the key elements of the regulations and how to comply
- Take the proper steps to avoid fire- and heat-related injuries and damage
- Identify the hazards associated with various types of hot work
- Assume -- and assign -- responsibilities related to hot work precautions
- Reduce your costs for medical claims, workers' comp, and property damage
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY: Advance registration for this Welding, Cutting & Brazing course is required. Cancellation and Substitution Policy: Pre-registration and payment are required. If you must cancel a course, please do so at least three (3) business days prior to the course for a full refund. No refunds will be made after three business days prior to the course. This policy will be enforced, so please plan ahead if you need to cancel your attendance. The NSCNNE reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule classes due to insufficient enrollments. In the event of inclement weather, the NSCNNE will follow the same closing & delay schedule as announced by the Concord, NH School District. www.wmur.com/weather/closings
ONSITE OPTION: This training course can also be conducted at your worksite or specially arranged at the National Safety Council of Northern New England's training center.
NSC Member: $750 per class for up to 10 participants; contact us for pricing for sessions with more than 10 people..
Not-Yet-a-Member: $950 per class for up to 10 participants; contact us for pricing for sessions with more than 10 people.
**Traveling expenses may apply.
To schedule an on-site or special course please fill out our online request form or contact the National Safety Council of Northern New England at at (800) 834-6472 or e-mail email@example.com.
Hot work mishaps are responsible for thousands of injuries and millions of dollars in property damage every year. Any welding, soldering, cutting or brazing can cause burns, eye damage, and fires. And virtually every industry is at risk.