UPCOMING CLASSES - 3 Ways to Register!
1. Call Us at 1-800-834-6472 to Register By Phone
2. Download a Fillable .PDF Registration Form
3. Register & Pay Online With A Credit Card
Confined spaces incidents aren't the most common, but they can be the most deadly. That's because the hazards tend to be misunderstood or underestimated. And many confined spaces fatalities involve not one, but two, victims: the worker and the rescuer.
OSHA's Permit-Required Confined Spaces Regulation was created to help prevent these incidents. And the National Safety Council's Confined Spaces Compliance Training Seminar can help you put the regulation into practice and save lives.
Through discussion and activities, our professional facilitator will break down the regulation into terms you can understand. In just four hours, you'll learn practices and procedures that will keep you in compliance and, best of all, protect your employees.
The course covers:
- Key elements of the OSHA Permit-Required Confined Spaces Regulation (29 CFR 1910.146)
- Confined spaces concepts and terminology
- The difference between confined spaces and permit-required confined spaces
- How to identify and evaluate hazards: atmospheric, mechanical, chemical
- Procedures for controlling hazards
- Proper protective equipment for confined spaces
- Duties of the entry supervisor, entrant, and attendant
- Procedures for self-rescue, non-entry rescue, entry rescue by company employees, and entry rescue by emergency responders
- Completing the entry process
- The new Confined Spaces for Construction Standard effective 8/3/2015
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY: Advance registration for this Confined Spaces course is required. Cancellation and Substitution Policy: Pre-registration and payment are required. If you must cancel a course, please do so at least three (3) business days prior to the course for a full refund. No refunds will be made after three business days prior to the course. This policy will be enforced, so please plan ahead if you need to cancel your attendance. The NSCNNE reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule classes due to insufficient enrollments. In the event of inclement weather, the NSCNNE will follow the same closing & delay schedule as announced by the Concord, NH School District. www.wmur.com/weather/closings