UPCOMING CLASSES - 3 Ways to Register!
1. Call Us at 1-800-834-6472 to Register By Phone
2. Download a Fillable .PDF Registration Form
3. Register & Pay Online With A Credit Card
The Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans & Fire Prevention Plans Compliance Training course is designed to help participants understand key elements of Subpart E (Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans & Fire Prevention Plans) issued by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). The course is intended for team leaders, middle managers, human resource personnel, safety and health committee members, and other employees who have recently been appointed to safety and health responsibilities or who are seeking knowledge on Subpart E.
The course covers:
- OSHA Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, & Fire Prevention Plans Regulation (29 CFR 1910.33-39 E)
- Revision of Subpart E
- Exit routes, emergency action plans, & fire prevention plans terminology.
- Three parts of exit routes.
- Types of workplace emergencies.
- Emergency action plan & fire prevention plan elements.
- Planning issues for emergency action plan elements.
- Understand key portions of Subpart E (Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans, & Fire Prevention Plans).
You'll be able to:
- Recognize reasons for the recent revision of Subpart E.
- Recognize and correctly use key terms and concepts relating to exit routes, emergency action plans, and fire prevention plans.
- Identify three parts of an exit route.
- Identify types of workplace emergencies.
- Recognize minimum emergency action plan and fire prevention plan elements. Identify key planning issues for emergency action plan elements
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY: Advance registration for this Exit Routes, Emergency Action Plans & Fire Prevention course is required. Cancellation and Substitution Policy: Pre-registration and payment are required. If you must cancel a course, please do so at least three (3) business days prior to the course for a full refund. No refunds will be made after three business days prior to the course. This policy will be enforced, so please plan ahead if you need to cancel your attendance. The NSCNNE reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule classes due to insufficient enrollments. In the event of inclement weather, the NSCNNE will follow the same closing & delay schedule as announced by the Concord, NH School District. www.wmur.com/weather/closings
ONSITE OPTION: This training course can also be conducted at your worksite or specially arranged at the National Safety Council of Northern New England's training center.
NSC Member: $750 per class for up to 10 participants; contact us for pricing for sessions with more than 10 people..
Not-Yet-a-Member: $950 per class for up to 10 participants; contact us for pricing for sessions with more than 10 people.
**Traveling expenses may apply.
To schedule an on-site or special course please fill out our online request form or contact the National Safety Council of Northern New England at at (800) 834-6472 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
EMERGENCY ACTION PLANS & FIRE PREVENTION