- It's up-to-date. You'll get the latest emergency response techniques and information. Our programs are reviewed and updated by experts in the field.
- It's compliant. Our standard First Aid, CPR, Bloodborne Pathogens and Automated External Defibrillation (AED) courses meet or exceed OSHA's requirements.
- It's comprehensive. You'll find whatever you need right here. We go from basic to advanced levels, covering all the essentials, plus specialized topics.
- It's convenient. Can't come to one of our monthly classes? We'll come to you and train as many employees as you need.
(Includes Continental Breakfast, Lunch and Student Materials. Please wear comfortable clothing)
CLICK HERE to see how NSC Classroom Training compares to other national providers!
Location: NSC-NNE Regional Training Center, 2 Whitney Rd., #11, Concord, NH 03301
Cost: Member $90 | Not-Yet-A-Member: $110 JOIN TODAY
Emergencies Happen Even in Safe Environments
The First Aid, CPR & A.E.D. training provided by the National Safety Council of NNE focuses on hands-on practice and repetition, building more self-confidence so your employees can perform well during an emergency. These courses meet the 2010 CPR and ECC Guidelines and OSHA standards for first aid in the workplace.
Why Choose the National Safety Council's Emergency Care Programs?
UPCOMING CLASSES - 3 Ways to Register!
1. Call Us at 1-800-834-6472 to Register By Phone
2. Download a Registration Form
3. Register & Pay Online With A Credit Card
- April 24, 2019 (Wednesday) @ 8:30 am
- May 7, 2019 (Tuesday) @ 8:30 am
- June 11, 2019 (Tuesday) @ 8:30 am
- June 29, 2019 (Saturday) @ 8:30 am
- July 16, 2019 (Tuesday) @ 8:30 am
- August 6, 2019 (Tuesday) @ 8:30 am
- September 10, 2019 (Tuesday) @ 8:30 am
- October 1, 2019 (Tuesday) @ 8:30 am
- November 12, 2019 (Tuesday) @ 8:30 am
- December 3, 2019 (Tuesday) @ 8:30 am
REGI STRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY: Advance registration for this First Aid, CPR & AED training class is required. Cancellation and Substitution Policy: Pre-registration and payment are required. If you must cancel a course, please do so at least three (3) business days prior to the course for a full refund. No refunds will be made after three business days prior to the course. This policy will be enforced, so please plan ahead if you need to cancel your attendance. The NSCNNE reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule classes due to insufficient enrollments. In the event of inclement weather, the NSCNNE will follow the same closing & delay schedule as announced by the Concord, NH School District. www.wmur.com/weather/closings
Onsite Training Option: This course can also be conducted at your site for up to 12 people for the
NSC Member: $750 per class
Non-Member: $850 per class
* Travel expense may apply depending upon location
Contact us for more information