UPCOMING CLASSES - 3 Ways to Register!
1. Call Us at 1-800-834-6472 to Register By Phone
2. Download a Fillable .PDF Registration Form
3. Register & Pay Online With A Credit Card
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY: Advance registration for this Globally Harmonized Systems for Hazcom Communication course is required. Cancellation and Substitution Policy: Pre-registration and payment are required. If you must cancel a course, please do so at least three (3) business days prior to the course for a full refund. No refunds will be made after three business days prior to the course. This policy will be enforced, so please plan ahead if you need to cancel your attendance. The NSCNNE reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule classes due to insufficient enrollments. In the event of inclement weather, the NSCNNE will follow the same closing & delay schedule as announced by the Concord, NH School District. www.wmur.com/weather/closings
ONSITE OPTION: This training course can also be conducted at your worksite or specially arranged at the National Safety Council of Northern New England's training center.
NSC Member: $750 per class for up to 10 participants; contact us for pricing for sessions with more than 10 people..
Not-Yet-a-Member: $950 per class for up to 10 participants; contact us for pricing for sessions with more than 10 people..
**Traveling expenses may apply.
To schedule an on-site or special course please fill out our online request form or contact the National Safety Council of Northern New England at at (800) 834-6472 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Newly revised to incorporate the GHS standard this course is a must for any organization with hazardous materials on premises.
OSHA's recently released Hazard Communication Standard updates the 25-year-old regulation by incorporating the United Nations' Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals, a system many stakeholders suggest will make it easier to classify and communicate hazards.
In this class you will learn:
- GHS and the new Safety Data Sheet system
- OSHA Hazard Communication 1910.1200 Subpart Z
- Hazard communication programs
- Labeling hazardous materials
- GHS Deadlines and how they affect you.
Dec. 1, 2013
- Train all employees on the new label elements and Safety Data Sheet format.
June 1, 2015
- Comply with all modified provisions of this rule, except distributors that are allowed to ship products labeled by manufacturers under the old system until Dec. 1, 2015
Dec. 1, 2015
- Comply with all modified provisions of the rule
June 1, 2016
- Update alternative workplace labeling and hazard communication program as necessary, and provide additional employee training for newly identified physical or health hazards
FOR HAZCOM COMMUNICATION