Breakout Sessions to Include:
- Addressing Current Challenges and Future Trends in Workplace Safety (Continued from keynote.)
- Creating, Implementing & Evaluating a Corporate Emergency Incident Command Program
- Commercial Motor Vehicles & the Seven Safety Categories
- DOT Drug Testing
- DU-High: Impaired Dirving in Post-Legalization America
- Electronic Logging device (ELD) Updates and Roadside Enforcement
- Fatigue Behind the Wheel -- ZZZzzz
- Fit For Work: Healthcare of the Future Today: An Introspective Look at Healthcare &the Workplace
- Forklifts: A Fesh Approach to OSHA's Long Established Powered Industrial Truck Standard
- Getting a Grip on Slips and Falls
- Highlights of the New ANSI/ISO 45001 Global Health and Safety Standard
- Industrial Hygiene at the Speed of Lightning
- It Starts with Ergonomics! Real World Success!
- Medical Marijuana in the Work Place
- OSHA’s Final Rule on Occupational Exposure to Silica
- OSHA'S Lockout Tagout Regulation
- Pre-Construction Safety Planning
- State and Federal Drug Testing
- Talk Saves Lives: An Introduction to Suicide Prevention
- The Leading Cause of Death and Injury in the Workplace Is...
- The Power of Positive Thinking
- The Safety Professional Rut: Thinking like a Risk Manager
- Trying to Develop and Effective Health & Safety Program? Come and See What is Free!
- What are the OSHA Cooperative Programs?
- Why Business Leaders Need to Prioritize Worksite Wellness
The 2019 New Hampshire Safety and Health Conference is Proudly Sponsored By:
48th Annual New Hampshire
Safety & Health Conference
April 9-10, 2019 • Nashua Radisson, Nashua, New Hampshire
- Motivating Keynote Speakers
- 24 Conference Breakouts Sessions
- HUGE Vendor Hall with the latest in Products and Services
- Unlimited networking opportunities
- C.E.U.'s Available
National Safety Council, Senior Director Workplace & Training
Join us as Kim talks about the challenges that businesses face today in providing timely and high-quality workplace training in a climate of rapidly evolving technology and workforce challenges. Learn about evolving trends and some new ideas about the future of workplace safety training!
Lunch Speaker - Tuesday, April 9, 2019
"Search & Rescue In New Hampshire"
Opening Keynote Session - Tuesday, April 9, 2019 @ 8:00am
"Addressing Current Challenges and Future Trends in Workplace Safety Training"
SERGEANT DELAYNE BROWN
NH Fish and Game Department, Conservation Officer Sergeant
The history, composition, and mission of the NH Fish and Game Departments Advanced Search and Rescue Team and how it serves the State of New Hampshire.
Lunch With OSHA - Wednesday, April 10, 2019
"Lancaster NH Tent Collapse - What Happened?"
Safety Compliance Officer, US Department of Labor / OSHA
On Sunday, August 3, 2015, a Circus Operator was performing a one-day, two-performance show at the Lancaster, New Hampshire fairgrounds. When a micro-burst occurred during the first show where high winds collapsed a temporary tensioned-membrane structure (big top circus tent) injuring over 2 dozen and killing 2 patrons.
Mr. Falter will discuss the timeline of the events preceding the incident, the multi-agency incident response, and the concurrent OSHA inspection conducted with the New Hampshire Fire Marshal and New Hampshire State Police.