OSHA 30 HOUR GENERAL INDUSTRY
UPCOMING CLASSES - 3 Ways to Register!
1. Call Us at 1-800-834-6472 to Register By Phone
2. Download a Fillable .PDF Registration Form
3. Register & Pay Online:
About the Class
The 30 hour class establishes a foundation for the company safety program.
What you'll learn:
- Locate and apply OSHA safety and health standards, policies, and procedures.
- Utilize OSHA standards and regulations to supplement an on-going safety and health program.
- Identify common violations of OSHA standards and propose abatement actions.
- Describe appropriate abatement procedures for selected safety hazards.
- Conduct internal training on OSHA regulations.
30 Hour class registration includes a copy of the Manncomm(r) edition of the 29CFR 1910 Standard.
This is a complete General Industry Curriculum.
- Set priorities for action once you get back at your facility.
- Introduction to OSHA
- Inspections, Citations and Penalties (CFR Part 1903)
- Machine Guarding
- Means of Egress and Fire Protection
- Hazard Communication
- Permit Required Confined Space
- OSHA Act
- General Duty Clause 5(a)(1)
- Walking and Working Surfaces
- Hazardous Materials
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Bloodborne Pathogens
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY: Advance registration for this OSHA 30 General Industry course is required. Cancellation and Substitution Policy: Pre-registration and payment are required. If you must cancel a course, please do so at least three (3) business days prior to the course for a full refund. No refunds will be made after three business days prior to the course. This policy will be enforced, so please plan ahead if you need to cancel your attendance. The NSCNNE reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule classes due to insufficient enrollments. In the event of inclement weather, the NSCNNE will follow the same closing & delay schedule as announced by the Concord, NH School District. www.wmur.com/weather/closings
This class is awarded .4 CEUs by the National Safety Council.Upon successful completion of this course, participants recieve a wallet card from the U.S. Department of Labor Occupational Safety & Health Administration certifying successful completion of 10-hour/30-hour Occupational Safety & Health Training Course in General Industry Safety & Health.