SLIP TRIP AND FALL
UPCOMING CLASSES - 3 Ways to Register!
1. Call Us at 1-800-834-6472 to Register By Phone
2. Download a Fillable .PDF Registration Form
3. Register & Pay Online With A Credit Card
- Next class date: To be determined
Protect Against the Second Leading Cause of Workplace Death
Slips, trips, and falls are a major cause of preventable injuries and deaths in the workplace; only motor vehicle incidents cause more worker fatalities.
NSC Slip, Trip and Fall Prevention training will increase awareness of hazards and workers' ability to prevent them, ultimately creating a safer work environment for all employees.
Slips trips and falls happen everywhere – in retail stores, government offices, schools, manufacturing facilities, corporate offices and at home. This training will help individuals in all settings recognize, evaluate and control slip, trip and fall hazards.
What You'll Learn
- The impact of slips, trips and falls in the workplace
- How to select and recommend appropriate footwear
- How to recognize and prevent slip, trip and fall hazards at work and at home
- How to idenitify risk factors for slips, trips and falls and working from heights
- How to identify and implement controls related to slips, trips and falls
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION POLICY: Advance registration for this Slip, Trip & Fall Prevention course is required. Cancellation and Substitution Policy: Pre-registration and payment are required. If you must cancel a course, please do so at least three (3) business days prior to the course for a full refund. No refunds will be made after three business days prior to the course. This policy will be enforced, so please plan ahead if you need to cancel your attendance. The NSCNNE reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule classes due to insufficient enrollments. In the event of inclement weather, the NSCNNE will follow the same closing & delay schedule as announced by the Concord, NH School District. www.wmur.com/weather/closings